Raindrops on roses / And whiskers on kittens / Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens / Brown paper packages tied up with strings / These are a few of my favorite things…or so the song goes. This week Sharon is inspired by the feeling of Spring in the air and wants to share a personal update about how things are going at this very transitional and transformational moment in her life. She shares a behind the scenes look at what’s happening with her home and her work and how her intention setting process is evolving this year and this season. This is a great episode for anyone who’s been wondering what exactly Sharon’s been up to in her cottage in the woods. It’s also excellent for those of you looking for some reflection and inspiration as you contemplate or move through a transition of your own.
- Sharon’s monthly intention setting from 2018 has been shifting to be more seasonal.
- Simplicity continues to be the focus in 2019. In the transition from the winter focus on clearing to something new that’s opening up.
- Sharon is getting ready to break ground on her new home! She shares what the process is like.
- She also talked about the difference between her personal vision and her professional vision – and how the two have been interacting together over the last 7 years.
Reflection Questions Re: Simplicity
- What matters most?
- How can I bring ease into my actions?
- Is there a simpler way?
- How do I embrace less?
Links and Resources
- The amazing design partner she has had on her Catskills home is the wonderful Sanabria and Co
- Here are the podcasts on each monthly theme in 2018:
- January – Rituals
- February – Focus
- March – Center
- April – Magic
- May – Vision
- June – Truth
- July – Trust
- August – Move
- September – Listen
- October – Care
- November – Savor
- December – Slow