We often think of vision as that thing that happens out way in the future. And there is a time for imagining all that is possible; a time for answering where are we headed. But today Sharon offers up a different approach to vision. One that allows you to lead from a visionary stance in the present. From meditation to emotional resilience to asking for help, we will explore tips and resources to help you move towards your vision in the here and now.
“Vision glimpses a future state and moves you today.” – Sharon Lipovsky
5 Actions to Move Your Vision Today
- Strengthen Your Desired Emotion
- Share your vision with trusted partner
- Ask: What can I do today?
- Get support
Resources and Links
- You can sign up for the You Can Design Yourself webinar series here. Be sure to sign up for all three dates (October 17, November 7 and December 5).
- Other Design Yourself episodes on vision setting include: a) Ep 5 – A Vision Meditation; b) Ep 29 – Go Beyond – PRS Vision Cycle; c) Ep 53 – Visionaries and Finding Voice with Julia Lipovsky
- You may also like this blog post on a Process for Crafting and Unleashing Your Vision