Look up! Look around! Sure, sometimes it is easier to focus on the minutia and keep heads down instead of taking in your full surroundings, but that is when we start creating blind spots. At Point Road, big picture thinking is part of our DNA. We believe in the power of stepping back and lifting up to focus your efforts on your greatest inflection point. We like to help our clients do this too.
You have the best intentions and are ready to take action. Only you don’t know quite where to begin. Or maybe you are great at getting things done, but aren’t quite sure the work you are doing is aligned with your broader mission and purpose. Sound familiar?
Strategy is the plan that allows us to bring our goals to life. In our information-heavy, fast-paced work environments, it can be enticing to get heads down. To simply focus on doing what is right in front of you. We think there is a different way to get things done. This is the power of strategy – the power of setting a big picture vision that moves you to action.
We offer Strategy Design Sessions for clients who want to step back from the everyday operations and bring a new perspective to their work. We leverage our Vision Cycle process to guide you in the creation of a blueprint for where you are headed and how you will get there. You will leave your Strategy Design Session with clarity of purpose and a plan to bring that vision to life. For many clients the simple act of having a vision galvanizes them to move forward with purposeful action. For others there is a desire for more hands on support. We’ve got you covered there too.
- Creating personal visions for nonprofit board members and cascading those visions to the work of the board
- Setting a project plan in place for a lifestyle entrepreneur who landed her first big contract
- Defining the whole life vision for a Fortune 50 Executive looking for a greater sense of connection between his work and life
Hands On Support
We are so appreciative that through our collaborative engagements, we get to know our clients really well. This gives us a unique perspective of having an in-depth understanding of you and your work and still having an outsider’s perspective. Many clients value having our voice at the table as they are working through the execution of their strategic plan. For this reason, we offer a limited number of Strategy Consulting Engagements each year for clients looking for more hands on support on bringing their strategic vision to life.
- Guiding a collaborative writing process to get a new website launched
- Redesigning an email marketing strategy to fill a virtual course
- Interviewing clients to get the evidence needed to rethink a product relaunch