We live our lives, one choice at a time. That choice can be conscious, of our own making. And it can be unconscious, left up to the whims of the momentum that swirls around us . What do you wish to express in your own life? What are the brushstrokes and compositions that make your life a work of art? That’s what we get into in today’s episode on living a creative life.
- What does is mean to you to live a creative life?
- What are the small, daily ways that you make your life a work of art?
- What are the elements that make of the composition of your life?
- What is the movement from one element to the next?
- How might you describe your life as a singular work of art?