We’ve talked on the podcast many times before about story – specifically that we are all writing our own stories every single day, usually unconsciously. The stories we tell impact how we lead at work and at home. Today we are going to zoom in on a particular story we tell that often massively influences our willingness to take risks, value our worth and grow our businesses or bank accounts – yes, my friends, we are talking about our Money Stories. In today’s episode Sharon discusses the impact that our money stories have on us and offers a series of reflection questions to empower you to see the story you are currently telling, adapt what’s not working and make sure your Money Story is working for you.
Money Story Reflection Questions
- What is your relationship to money? As a child? As an adult?
- What adjectives would you use to describe money?
- What do you feel your worth is?
- What is your comfort level in asking for money?
- How would you describe your current money story?
- What money story will serve your business/work/life?