It’s the end of the year and the holiday season is in full effect. Today Sharon shares 10 questions designed to help inspire you to move through the holidays with intention and choice. Explore your own answers and hear Sharon’s personal reflections for each of these inquiries. Learn about everything from how slowing down is shifting Sharon’s approach to the holidays to why she chose to post the podcast “late” this week. Get inspired to create happy new memories and celebrate old traditions! From Sharon and the whole team at Point Road Studios, we are wishing you a peaceful and joy-filled holiday season.
10 questions to help you find your holiday spirit:
- What are some of your fondest holiday memories?
- Are there any old traditions that you want to let go of or new ones that you want to start?
- What’s most important to you this holiday season?
- What are you most excited about? How can you soak those moment up?
- What emotion or emotions will serve you as you move through the next week?
- What 2-3 experiences do you want to sit back and enjoy?
- What MUST DOs are draining your energy? What opportunities do you have to delegate, get done quick, or revamp your approach?
- What would bring you relief to move from your TO DO list to your DON’T DO list?
- What gift would you most like to give yourself this holiday season?
- What gift would you most like to offer those around you (your loved ones, your community, the world)?