It’s the end of the year and the holiday season is in full effect. Today Sharon shares 10 questions designed to help inspire you to move through the holidays with intention and choice. Explore your own answers and hear Sharon’s personal reflections for each of these inquiries. (Hint: What involves crab walking, a refrigerator, and lots of Christmas lights? Sharon’s fondest holiday memory this year!) From Sharon and the whole team at Point Road Studios, we are wishing you a peaceful and joy-filled holiday season.
Here are 10 questions to help you find your holiday spirit:
- What are some of your fondest holiday memories?
- Are there any old traditions that you want to let go of or new ones that you want to start?
- What’s most important to you this holiday season?
- What are you most excited about? How can you soak those moment up?
- What emotion or emotions will serve you as you move through the next week?
- What 2-3 experiences do you want to sit back and enjoy?
- What MUST DOs are draining your energy? What opportunities do you have to delegate, get done quick, or revamp your approach?
- What would bring you relief to move from your TO DO list to your DON’T DO list?
- What gift would you most like to give yourself this holiday season?
- What gift would you most like to offer those around you (your loved ones, your community, the world)?
Resources and Links
- Listen to the original Finding Your Holiday Spirit episode 26
- Festival of Lights at Watkins Regional Park (Upper Marlboro, MD)
- Visionarium (Cincinnati, OH)
- Join Sharon at the Point Road Studios Visioning Pop Up at the Visionarium on December 23rd