The Thanksgiving season is upon us! Whether you are hitting the roads to travel to loved ones or embracing the opportunity to stay put, this week is often the start of a frenetic holiday pace. But it doesn’t have to be. In today’s episode, Sharon offers listeners a chance to settle into a spirit of peace and gratitude for the holiday season. Take in the 10 questions she shares to build up your own spirit of gratitude and hear her share how she is answering these prompts herself.
10 Questions to Get into the Thanksgiving Spirit
As you reflect upon the 2016 year, consider…
- What makes you happy?
- What have you overcome this past year?
- What are you most proud of professionally and personally?
- Consider something that has been difficult for you this year…what have you learned from this situation?
- What’s one thing that you could let go of that would bring you a greater sense of peace and gratitude?
- What are your greatest gifts?
- If you could give one gift to the world, what would you want it to be?
- If you could give one gift to yourself, what would you want it to be?
- What’s one thing that you would like to give to somebody this week?
- What are you thankful for?
Resources and Links:
- People to whom I gave thanks: My husband and Design Yourself audio engineer extraordinaire Colin Phillips; The team behind the Podcast Like a Boss course: Paul Jarvis of the Freelancer, Kathleen Shannon and Emily Thompson of Being Boss; Jason Zook of the Action Army; all of my awesome listeners who took a moment to leave a review on iTunes.
Psst – want to leave a review for Design Yourself, but feeling a little lost technologically? I feel you. Here’s a step by step overview to make the process easy whether you are using your desktop or mobile device.