Our biggest aspirations are realized less like a tsumami crashing down on the shore and more like a toddler making their way down the block. We take one small, shakey step and then another. With commitment and focus, we move steadily to a new place. What tweaks could radically improve the way we live, work and lead? What victories are just beneath our awareness waiting to be uncovered? Let’s explore in this episode of Design Yourself on Celebrating Small Wins.
- What is an important goal you are working on right now?
- What are the pain points or roadblocks on your path towards this goal?
- What are some successes you’ve had recently – this day/this week – moving you towards this goal?
- What small tweaks could radically improve the way you live, work and/or lead?
- What are 1-3 tactics you could employ this week?