“Tell me what you eat and I will tell you who you are.” This wisdom comes to us from a French gastronome writing in 1825. The message stands up. Science shows us that what we consume impacts way more than numbers on a scale. Our moods, emotions, physical health, and mental well-being all connect back to what we eat and drink. What kind of eating will steward your professional and personal ambitions? Let’s explore together in this Design Yourself episode on Clean Eating Reflections.
5 Clean Eating Lessons
- Consider your bio-individuality
- Eat for fuel
- Integrate your values
- Make a plan
- Embrace (healthy) discomfort / Bridge building
Resources and Links
- Joshua McFadden’s Cookbooks
- Sarah Copeland’s Everyday is Saturday
- Anna Jones’ The Modern Cook’s Year
- Nigel Slater
- Claire Saffitz’s Dessert Person
- Women’s Hormone Health Coach that Sharon has worked with (based in Woodstock, NY and taking clients from all over): Terianne Neden. You can reach out to her directly at TerianneL@gmail.com or follow on IG for inspiration @terianneL.