Hooray! The podcast hits triple digits with episode 100! Sharon is joined by her husband and Design Yourself audio engineer Colin to reflect on 100 episodes and 11 years of marriage. You’ll hear about everything from why their 17 month old Iggy makes a guest appearance on today’s show, to what Colin and Sharon have learned as individuals and a couple over the last 2+ years and 100 episodes, to what’s next for the podcast. (Psst…at least 100 more episodes!) Plus Colin and Sharon record like they’ve never done before. (Literally while driving.) Please pop some bubbly and join us in indulging in this week’s celebratory show!
Resources and Links
- Obelisk is where Sharon and Colin celebrated their 11th wedding anniversary, right near two of their old DC haunts
- Ari Shapiro was the celebrity sight at Sharon and Colin’s dinner
- You can see the deer that interrupted an early recording of the show here
- Design Yourself interview with Sharon’s sister Philly
- Design Yourself interview with Melissa Sanabria