We choose how to shape and give meaning to our lives. It seems simple enough. Make a choice each and every day to align with what matters. But it is not always that easy. How do you balance the short and the long-term priorities? How do you shift long-held routines that involve other people? We get into these questions and more as we discuss reimagining routines.
“How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives. What we do with this hour, and that one, is what we are doing.” – Annie Dillard
- How do we cultivate the eyes of a traveller when we don’t go anywhere at all?
- How can we make mindfulness a way of being, even amidst habit and routine?
- How do we remind ourselves of the unspoken choices we have everyday?
- How do we act with courage as we make these choice – and own the life that these choices build?
- What’s working in my current routine?
- What would I like to change?
- What’s the ideal way for me to start my day? End my day?
- What small change could I make right now that would make a huge difference?