So many things in today’s world demand our attention: Targeted ads; technology programming; catchy headlines; our constantly refilling inboxes. Knowing how to eliminate distractions is a survival skill. We must learn to quiet the white noise and focus on the things that matter most.
To eliminate distractions, we must know what to pay attention to – and then relentlessly block out the disruptions that pull us away. In this episode, we explore three key questions to help us get clear on what matters most, clarify the perspective that will help move us toward growth and discover the tactics that will help keep us on our path.
- Do you know what you want to pay attention to right now?
- What sight line or perspective will steward your growth?
- How will you quiet the white noise?
Resources and Links
- What Do You Want in 2023: This Design Yourself episode will help you set a vision for your year. This is great listen if you are struggling to answer what to pay attention to right now (see question 1 above).
- What Matters Most: This Design Yourself episode speaks to some of the things that might be holding you back prioritizing what matters most and offers reflection questions to help you deepen your self awareness on what’s happening for you.