Design Your Work
Join Point Road founder Sharon Lipovsky for a series of hour-long conversations about how to bring more joy and intention to the way you work. We’ll kick things off in week 1 with an exploration of what it means to apply design thinking, creativity and choice to our professional lives. Each week following Sharon will be joined by someone whose career path is sure to inspire and teach.
You can design your work.
01: See What You Want
Vision comes from articulating what you want. The more clearly you can see your vision, the more easily you can begin moving toward it. In this class, we explore:
- The power of vision
- Practice seeing what you want
- The PRS Vision Cycle
- Tools and resources for expanding your own vision
03: Write the Story of You
We are writing our stories every single day but most of us aren’t conscious of it. The story you tell can help make meaning of where you have travelled thus far and move you on a path to where you want to go. In this class, we explore:
- Why the stories we tell matter
- How to consciously tell our stories
- 4 interview questions that will shape your story
- How to overcome common obstacles to telling your story